The AT10 is a two-in-one instrument: a programmable frequency reference and a frequency/phase counter. It finds applications in virtually any calibration and R&D laboratory where high-precision time and frequency measurements are performed, as well as all facilities requiring an accurate frequency standard.
- High-precision and high-accuracy 10-MHz atomic reference.
- High-precision time and frequency measurements based on the on-board rubidium oscillator.
- 1 PPS disciplined references and measurements available.
- Fail-safe and fast readings based on a 2-GHz FPGA-implemented phase comparison.
- Input frequency ranging from 10 kHz – 6 GHz.
- Ultra clean reference up to 1 GHz.
- Ultra accurate reference from 1 Hz up to 125 MHz with a resolution as low as 0.0776 Hz.
- Multiple 10-MHz atomic reference signals available at once.
- Direct communication through micro-USB interface.
For further information check out the brochure and/or the user's manual below and do not hesitate to contact us.